Written by David L. Pulver
Edited by Susan Pinsonneault
Cover art by John Zeleznik
Illustrated by Denis Loubet and Dan Smith
GURPS Line Editor: Sean Punch
128 pages. Softcover.
Suggested Retail Price $9.95
Stock number 6511
Limited Quantity Available – click here to order!
131 pages. PDF.
Stock number 30-6511
Always Available – Click here to buy!
GURPS Robots contains detailed rules for designing, building, and playing robots – from the tiniest nanobots to the mightiest megabots. You can create cyborgs, androids, and even biomorphs – deadly fluid-metal machines that can take any shape.
The advanced design rules are compatible with GURPS Vehicles, 2nd Edition. Choose everything from the frames to weapons to the tiniest accessories!
Also included are rules for robots as player characters; artificial intelligences and battlesuits; and over 30 completely worked-out sample robots.
- GURPS Mecha – From battlesuited space marines making an orbital drop to cinematic Japanese anime action featuring giant walking tanks piloted by beautiful alien princesses, this book covers the entire genre of mecha action!
- GURPS Vehicles – Your guide to any type of transportation you can imagine. From rowboats to racing cars, balloons to battlesuits, Greek galleys to GEVs – if you can dream it, you can design it.
- e23 offers worldbooks, supplements, and adventures, in digital form, for GURPS – as well as many of our other game lines. Surf our site for the files you want . . . and get them instantly with a credit card or PayPal!
- The complete bibliography is online, with links to every referenced book, movie, etc., that's available through Amazon. (Yes, if you buy from one of these links, Amazon pays a percentage to SJ Games!)
- For more bibliographies of GURPS books, check out our GURPS Bibliographies page.