Steve Jackson Games - Site Navigation
Home General Info Follow Us Search Illuminator Store Forums What's New Other Games Ogre GURPS Munchkin Our Games: Home

Go Back   Steve Jackson Games Forums > Board and Card Games > Ogre and G.E.V.

Old 04-22-2024, 07:10 AM   #1
poi

Default Anyone in the UK with spare Doppelsoldner tracks?

Please, is there anyone in the UK with more Doppelsoldner tracks than they need who might be willing to sell me a set? I have three tanks from the previous project, but only the two sets of tracks from this project, and I wasn’t going to back at a higher level just for those.

Honk if Pluto is a planet
poi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2024, 09:25 AM   #2
Dakk

Default Re: Anyone in the UK with spare Doppelsoldner tracks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by poi View Post
Please, is there anyone in the UK with more Doppelsoldner tracks than they need who might be willing to sell me a set? I have three tanks from the previous project, but only the two sets of tracks from this project, and I wasn’t going to back at a higher level just for those.
Are these the tracks that didn't fit and so SJG replaced them with some new tracks? Have you emailed them to see if they can provide a proper set?
Dakk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2024, 08:48 AM   #3
tomc

Quote:
Originally Posted by poi View Post
I sent you a private message.

Freedom of Speech is not Freedom of Podium
tomc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2024, 05:52 PM   #4
Eben

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakk View Post
Are these the tracks that didn't fit and so SJG replaced them with some new tracks? Have you emailed them to see if they can provide a proper set?
Is that why set 4 has a set of 4 dopp front tracks? Thought I was missing a tank.
Eben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2024, 12:12 PM   #5
Mack_JB

Correct. On Minis Set #3 (The Mk. VI and the Doppelsoldner) it was discovered after the fact that the front tread sets for the Dopp were of the same length as the rear tread sets. An oops oversight that no one caught until product had shipped. To make good on that, SJG then said they would include the "repair parts" in Minis Set #4.

I fixed my Dopps in about ten minutes time each, it wasn't hard if you are a long time modeler, but it shows the SJG commitment to quality and customer service that they pursued the fix at (likely) no small expense to themselves.
Mack_JB is online now   Reply With Quote