Written by Scott Paul Maykrantz
Edited by Jason "PK" Levine and Nikola Vrtis
Illustrated by Guy Burwell and Dan Smith
GURPS Line Editor: Sean Punch
23 pages. PDF.
Stock number 37-0136
Always Available – Click here to buy!
Vegetation – omnipresent, silent, essential for life, and able to kill. The fauna discounts the flora at its own peril.
GURPS Magic: Plant Spells expands on the green-based magical college from GURPS Magic with a cornucopia of new information, including:
- Full GURPS information on broad botanical categories and stats for specific types of plants.
- Two new meta-traits: Body of Leaves and Green Mind (think like a plant!).
- Details on making various flora-focused mages, including appropriate or modified advantages and disadvantages, plus eight new perks.
- Spells! A total of 38 new plant-related spells, including a range of offensive, defensive, and miscellaneous varieties. Unleash the Razor Grass, don Tree Bark Armor, or escape as you Run Across Treetops.
- Information on how druids from GURPS Dungeon Fantasy can use these new spells.
With GURPS Magic: Plant Spells, you can tap the root of earth-grown power. Go green!
- GURPS Thaumatology: Magical Styles can incorporate these additional spells for truly arcane thaumatological schools.
- For dungeon-delving druids who can benefit from extra spells in their arsenal, check out GURPS Dungeon Fantasy 1: Adventurers.
- e23 offers worldbooks, supplements, and adventures, in digital form, for GURPS – as well as many of our other game lines. Surf our site for the files you want . . . and get them instantly with a credit card or PayPal!